Explore the Javanese tradition, culture and history with a city drive passing by the Ijen Boulevard - the preserve heritage areas of the city. Discover Javanese's breathtaking countryside at the Nongko Jajar village and its traditional market where people selling their farm products in the roadside while enjoying scenic drive through the hilly mountain roads to Mt Bromo and Surabaya.
- Candi Singosari
- Batu Highland
- Jawa Timur Park 2
- Coban Rondo Waterfall
- Nongkojajar Village
- Mount Penanjakan
- 3 nights accommodation at choice of hotel with daily breakfast
- Seat-In-Coach (SIC) transfer airport - hotel - airport
- Admission and/or sightseeing as stated in itinerary
- Meals as stated in itinerary
Arrival Surabaya, meet & greet, transfer to Malang (by flight, arrival time by 1pm or before). Enroute stop made at Prigen - Indonesia Safari Park and get closer with the wild animals from your car. Arrive Malang in the late afternoon and directly check-in to your hotel. Relax and unwind.
Today visit to:
- Malang, visits Cathedral Building, Old Mosque, Birds Market and the Malang City Hall
- Singosari village, visit an ancient temples – Candi Singosari
- Batu Highland, enjoy the beautiful natural scenery and a cool climate
- Transport Museum – the largest Transport Museum in South East Asia
- Coban Rondo waterfall, a beautiful water fall located on the slope of Mount Panderman
- Apple farm, visit Local Apple Farm
Today journey east, a delightful drive through the hilly mountain road and picturesque view of the Javanese countryside to Moutn Bromo. Stops made at the following places:
- Nongkojajar village, amid its apple orchards gardens and traditional market
- Mt. Penanjakan, the highest point to view Mt. Bromo and enjoy fresh mountain air at its sea of sand
- Sidoarjo, recognized for multifariously its sea fish
- Tanggulangin, famous for the leather handicraft center & the beauty pattern of embroidery and cloth
Explore Surabaya city:
- House of Sampoerna, a kretek cigarette museum.
- Jalan Kembang Jepun (Chinatown) was the old Surabaya’s commercial district.
- Cheng Ho Mosque, the mosque that built in resembles a temple (house of worship Tri Dharma).
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences. Fill up the form below to tell us what you're looking for:
All prices, itineraries and hotels are for reference only and may subject to changes.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE