Discover the wonders of Jakarta with this sightseeing and shopping tour that contains visit to the Fatahillah Square, National Monument, Merdeka Square, Srengseng Sawah Villlage and more.
- Fatahillah Square
- Sunda Kelapa Harbour
- The National Monument or MONAS
- Merdeka Square
- Istiqlal Mosque
- Srengseng Sawah Villlage
- Betawi Village
- Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
- 3 nights accommodation at choice of hotel with daily breakfast
- Seat-In-Coach (SIC) transfer airport - hotel - airport
- Admission and/or sightseeing as stated in itinerary
- Meals as stated in itinerary
Welcome to Jakarta, transfer to hotel. Free at leisure.
Today, enjoy Jakarta as you are taken to discover the Old & New of this metropolitan city, which includes:
- Fatahillah Square, lies in the center of the Old Batavia, with its former municipal building or Stadthuis, which is now a Museum Fatahillah that’s depicting Jakarta’s long history.
- The Sunda Kelapa Harbour, an inter-island harbour, where one can mostly find Bugis phinisi schooners at anchor
- Glodok, Jakarta’s Historic Chinatown, touted as the largest Chinatown region in the country, one of the largest in the world
- The National Monument or "MONAS" is represent the people determination to achieve freedom
- Merdeka Square, the heritage site of Jakarta, to view the Merdeka Palace - houses the office of the President
- National Museum, it offers historical, pre-historical, archeological an ethnographic aspect of Indonesia
- Views Jakarta’s neo-gothic Roman Catholic Cathedral, and Istiqlal Mosque just accross the road in front of it
Journey south of jakarta through the busttling road of the metropolitan city to Setu Babakan Betawi Village. Visits Beautiful Indonesia Miniature Park, an extensive culture-based park, the prime showcase of Indonesia’s rich cultural and natural diversity.
Enjoy your last day at leisure. Airport transfer is provided.
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences. Fill up the form below to tell us what you're looking for:
All prices, itineraries and hotels are for reference only and may subject to changes.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE