Make the most out of your Bandung holiday with this tour that puts shopping and sightseeing together in one trip! Amaze with the picturesque Kampung Cai Ranca Upas (Ranca Upas Water Village). Factory outlets shopping along Dago, Riau and Setiabudi Street. Explore the North with visits to The Museum of the Asian-African Conference, “Gedung Satay” Governor’s Office and Padasuka Village.
- Situ Patenggang
- Kawah Putih
- Mount Patuha Tea Plantation
- Kampung Cai Ranca Upas
- Padasuka Village
- 3 nights accommodation at choice of hotel with daily breakfast
- Seat-In-Coach (SIC) transfer airport - hotel - airport
- Admission and/or sightseeing as stated in itinerary
- Meals as stated in itinerary
Welcome to Bandung. Transfer to hotel.
Travelling south Bandung, surrounded by mountains with magnificent sceneries, a rolling evergreen landscape of neatly cropped tea bushes, clumps of tropical forests, and misty hilltops.
- Situ Patenggang, an enchanting lake, offers picturesque scenery, cool fresh air and quiet serenity
- Kawah Putih, a surreal beauty radiates from an enchanting crater lake strawberry farm, where you can buy fresh strawberries or even pick them yourself
- Mount Patuha tea plantations
- Kampung Cai Ranca Upas (Ranca Upas Water Village)- Factory outlets shopping
Drive north from Bandung and you’ll be greeted by the natural beauty of the hills and valleys. Bandung, The Museum of the Asian-African Conference is definitely worth a visit and is one of the best preserved tropical art deco buildings.
- The “Gedung Satay” governor’s office
- POM Tahu Lembang
- Padasuka Village, Angklung performance
Enjoy your last day at leisure. Airport transfer is provided.
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences. Fill up the form below to tell us what you're looking for:
All prices, itineraries and hotels are for reference only and may subject to changes.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE